- CrackBerry Newbie
- 5 Posts
Just started work at a new company and was told I could use my personal phone on the company BES - so i installed BES then connected to the BES. Then my apps stopped working, so having read up on it I realised I shouldnt have done it since all my calls and texts go through the company server and technically IT could check them (which i highly doubt they will but still). I performed a wipe of the blackberry then called my network (Orange) and asked them to switch me back to BIS rather than BES (I had to phone them initially to get them to allow me to use BES) However, I have got some functionality back but not sure if its just facebook and twitter being rubbish and losing connection even when I have full 3G signal and the blackberry logo. The BES Activation isnt there anymore, there is no option to set up Enterprise Email anymore either but yet I do not have control over several settings ie password has to be on and lock after 15mins.
How can I get back control of all these things?
- 12-20-2012, 05:02 AM #2
You will need to remove any IT policy that was pushed to your device - KB14202-How to remove an IT policy from a BlackBerry smartphone
Prior to doing this do a full back of your device using Desktop Manager, once you have removed the policy restore only the databases you need via a selective restore., Doing a full restore of the backup will put the IT Policy back on the device.
- By xyzco123 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
- By decarras in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:59 PM
- By CecilD in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:39 PM
- By rousea24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:35 PM
- By crevis24 in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2008, 02:37 PM