Seems that BBM7 since it came out and so many of us downloaded it has messed up our phones in so many ways.
    My camera is messed up and I think it is becasue of it and I wiped my phone and I have the old version of BBM. Sometimes an upgrade is not the way to go. I wish RIM would read our post and figure out what the **** screwed up our phones from this. Cant we just dial our friends and talk that way? I dont get it......

Oh well im old school
    savestheday611 likes this.
    12-13-12 06:57 AM
    I've had no problems with BBM7 or my phone since installing, and I had it on beta test.

Maybe it would be an idea to register on the BlackBerry Beta Test website and become a beta tester if you have so many problems.

Si.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-13-12 07:15 AM
    Im not one to be a guinee pig since if my phone gets messed up who the **** is going to make my phone right then?

Now I have a phone with a camera that takes a pictures and cat do a damn thing with it, I guess others would be pissed also if their camera worked the way it should and now it dont!! but no one has a answer from my others posts.
    12-13-12 07:26 AM
    works great for me, as did the beta
    12-13-12 07:28 AM
    no issues with mine, or anyone else I know. BBM7 has been a god send. I can now stay in touch at home when I travel (and I travel a lot!) without chewing into my minutes or reducing my conversations to text only on the old BBM
    12-13-12 07:36 AM
    I think OP you should just stop complaining, and take a break. You start the threads complaining, then abandon them, and keep starting new threads.
    You never said if you tried any of the suggestion to find a solution here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-save-757331/
    The you start new thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...g-them-757549/
    And then you start complaining here. And finally, when people trying to help will choose to ignore your messages, you will start complaining how unhelpful the crackberry community is...
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
    12-13-12 07:54 AM
    I have not seen any suggestions to maybe fix the problem but oh well.
    But if it has to do with a battery issue everyone jumps in with suggestions which is great but I guess I am the only one that has ever had this happen to their BB camera. one of of home many million users out there and I am just the unlucky one. Sucks to be me right, oh ya my battery last all day with help from others on here which I value everyone opinion but when no one gives any suggestions and just want shake my head.
    12-13-12 08:41 AM
    I have not seen any suggestions to maybe fix the problem but oh well.
    Yes. The camera is integrated with BBM, but in a sense that pictures can be taken and sent directly to contacts or groups.
    Other than that, I see no reason that the BBM installation would have any effect on your ability to take pictures.

The camera application is part of the core OS. It could be possible that you have a corrupt OS file that is creating these issues for you.
    Have you tried reloading your OS? If you don't know how, these are the instructions...
    BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com

HTH
    12-13-12 11:04 AM
    I have had no issues on Beta test, nor since the latest version has come out.

No problems here!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-13-12 12:43 PM
    I've had BBM7 installed from the moment it was in the Beta Zone and I installed every other version up to the official release and not a single thing is wrong with my phone. My camera works like it always has. A lot of people were whining about BBM7 draining their battery more. I haven't noticed a change in drainage. Yet another example of user error and resorting to blaming RIM.
    12-13-12 12:53 PM
    Other than a quality drop between .85 and .100, i've found no issues(when i was on os6). now that i'm on OS5, i have no BBM Voice, despite having the BBMVOIP.cod files :S but i love the synced groups/contacts.
    12-13-12 05:41 PM
    since i installed, never had a problem with bbm 7. maybe the OS u'r loading to ur phone it's not ok.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    12-13-12 11:07 PM
    I've seen on many threads that a lot of people have had a problem with their phone and BBM after updating it, but i haven't had any problems after updating BBM and i'm not with the BEta Zone! *touch wood*
    12-23-12 11:59 AM
    works great for both me and my wife. I am on OS 7 and she is on OS 6.
    12-23-12 12:12 PM
    Other than a quality drop between .85 and .100, i've found no issues(when i was on os6). now that i'm on OS5, i have no BBM Voice, despite having the BBMVOIP.cod files :S but i love the synced groups/contacts.
    Bbm7 isn't supported for os5 yet.
    12-23-12 12:16 PM
    Sounds to me that you have more a corrupted OS or memory problem...have u tried simply the built in memory repair option??
    12-23-12 12:59 PM
    I have zero issues with BBM 7...nothing is messed up on my phone as a result.
    12-24-12 10:04 PM
    Tex, you just asked here wether BBM7 is a mess or not. I didn't read any actual questions about your problem on this topic.

I didn't use the BBM7 beta client, but installed the official one right after release. No problems sincer then.

Is there some setting wrong on your camera application? What exactly is the error? Do you take a picture and nothing happens or is it something else? I somehow doubt BBM7 does screw up your camera system.
    12-25-12 06:58 AM