BBM7 scrolling problem
I posted this a couple days ago in the Native Apps section but did not get any response so I thought I would try again here. Nothing showed up in the search and I am sure I am not the only one with this problem. Ever since the new BBM7 upgrade scrolling thru my list of BBM contacts is very slow and choppy. I have this problem with my 9900 as well as my wifes 9780 so I am assuming this is a problem with the app but nothing shows up in my searches. I have already done the usual battery pulls and re-installs but always the same.
Am I the only one having this problem? Any ideas how to cure it?
Thanks to all,
As per my original post, yes I have tried both re-installing and battery pulls numerous times. No luck. it is the same condition on both my 9900 and my wifes 9780. I tried a number of different setting in options also but no luck. Maybe it is only my house with this problem???
Thanks for the reply,
Tried reinstalling and no difference. Couple hard resets, it worked fine once then went back to choppy scrolling again. too bad, I really liked some of the options of this new version but might have to take both mine and wifes phone back to previous version.
- By Rafkin in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2012, 08:49 PM
- By pearlyrob in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 04:14 PM
- By gr8tops in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:31 PM
- By Berryb111 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
- By Tech16 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:33 PM