I have my BBM chat history set to save to my media card. I have plenty of space on the card, but when I go to "view chat history", it only shows records from the last 7 or 8 days. Why?? Where did it go? Is it still there but I can't see it? I haven't done any kind of syncing with my laptop lately. This has been going on since I got a new insurance replacement device a few months ago. Any clue what the story is?
    11-13-12 01:51 PM
    Your messages last a week? My BBM auto-deletes messages as it pleases. If I talk to someone enough, it'll delete messages like 3 hours ago lol. I haven't really fiddled with the settings or anything - I have my text messages saved permanently and boy does it lag when I receive a text message.
    11-13-12 07:30 PM
    I'm not 100% sure about this but I think it only saves the last 100 messages or so.
    11-13-12 08:29 PM
    hmm... i don't think there's a setting for chat history. but i checked and my chat history date prehistoric.. nah, just kidding... but my chat history dated from january'12. and no loss of data.
    previously i saved in my sd card. but just a few months back i moved all to device memory. no memory loss so far.. *touch wood
    11-13-12 08:38 PM
    There is an arbitrary size limit for each chat database - once this limit is hit it starts over. If you look in the correct folder using the desktop manager you will find all the chats back to day 1 - BBM just won't let you have them via the chat history function.

Given the files are only cvs you should be able to work with them..

Otherwise there is nothing you can do.
    11-14-12 12:20 PM