- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BBM Activation problems
This is my first post so take it easy.
I am having issues with the activation of my BlackBerry Messenger. I changed my contract plan but made sure it still includes (BIS). I soon after received a message from virgin ( my service provider).
Hi, just to let you know your blackberry email and internet access has expired.
This was around 48 hours ago and still have not got activation. I tried the tip of requesting new host tables with no success.
Internet is working, BBM voice chat is working, App World is working.
But no normal BBM text chat just get a rec cross every time a message is sent and people saying the same is happening when they try send me a message of course.
BBM chat is the most important to me with me working away in norway .
Anything am missing on doing, i have attempted pulling the battery and sim out several times ? or is it another call to the virgin helpline, which told me it should be activated in the space of 5 minutes.
EDIT- Contract i ordered is on here: Pay monthly sim only tariffs - Virgin Mobile
(Mobile SIM Only £7 with unlimited email & BlackBerry Messenger)
- By biteme in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-12, 09:11 AM
- By mbn66 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-08, 12:40 PM
- By dburns in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-08, 08:43 PM
- By ppcrew in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-08, 10:27 PM
- By mlf80 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-07, 05:25 PM