BBM 7 stuck at "Restoring BBM"
Not sure what to do. I planned to update to 126.96.36.1995 yesterday. Installed BBM 7 and It is stuck at "Restoring BBM". The Problem that I can't revert back to BBM 6.2. As I have important BBM Contacts for my website that I need to keep and of course I had no Back up as BBM 7 is not offering any Back ups.
If there is no way to fix it without losing contacts. I will have to wait till I get the Z10 and use BBM on it then :/
Steps I did:
- Downgrade to OS 188.8.131.524
- Switch to another carrier
- Removing Battery and Inserting it back
- Installing BBM 6 then replacing it with BBM 7
- Using WiFi
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-06-13, 03:19 AM #5
- 111 Posts
same thing happened to my a week a go... I keep retrying (like 20 times) then did a reboot or 2 and worked... BUT LOST ALL MY 2k CONTACTS!
I had to downgrade to 6.2 version and restore the NOVEMBER contacts... really a piece of s.... I'm never upgrading again to bbm 7... until I got the Q10 or Z10 I guess?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-26-13, 05:41 PM #8
- 257 Posts
On your BB, go to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesofware/index.do
I finally decided to upgrade my 9900 to OS 184.108.40.2064. After upgrading, I encountered same problem. Had to downgrade my BBM to 6.2 then upgrade to BBM7. Now all good I hope. 7.
I wish I could upgrade My OS to Latest 220.127.116.111. But I was not able to find jAsia version
Update: sorry wrong address. http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...y.do?code=bbm6 This is the one for BBM6.2 download.
Last edited by kazakoshi; 03-02-13 at 12:06 AM.
- By blackberryfan67 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-10, 07:50 AM
- By blackberryfan67 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-10, 07:50 AM
- By sexybexy in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-10, 09:30 AM
- By kwindle in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-27-09, 02:10 PM
- By kwindle in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-27-09, 02:10 PM