- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
BB9900 Can't Get EDGE signal and some LED issue
Help! My BB can't get EDGE signal, but it's just fine when I use 3G.
The problem is when the battery gets low, I can't change it to EDGE. I tried to instal different OS : from Vodafone and AIS Thailand, but it's no use. (OS7.1)
I got EDGE for just about 2 seconds when I tried to change from 3G ~> 2G ~> 3G, so I think the hardware is just fine. Anyone knows how to fix this problem? I will really appreciate your help!!
Sometimes my LED blinked for no reason, the color is red. Seems like it started to have this bug since I modified the color of my LED when getting Whatsapp and BBM messages. (OS7.1 Feature I think?)
Anyone knows why?
I'm not really sure about my grammar and sorry for my bad English. THANKS!!!
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-04-13, 10:31 AM #2
- 12,770 Posts
- Optional, but not needed.
Are you on wind or mobilicity? As far as I know, you cannot use 2G/EDGE.
LED settings are a new feature in the latest OS 18.104.22.1685 release. If you use advanced OS & LED, you might wanna customize it. Or do a reset or battery pull if it's a hidden or masked notification.
- 02-05-13, 03:39 PM #5
Last edited by elite1; 02-05-13 at 03:55 PM. Reason: added note re Telus/Bell
- 02-05-13, 03:53 PM #6
As soon as you can, please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
Wind and Mobilicity are 2 Canadian carriers.
Where are you located and which carrier do you use? Without knowing that for starters, no way to know your issue.
- 02-05-13, 03:56 PM #7
- By kselby123 in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-09, 09:32 PM
- By Syco54645 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-09, 02:42 PM
- By kpai81 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-09, 01:53 PM
- By tamarashoemake in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-09, 08:45 PM
- By njlizzieg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-08, 01:14 PM