These are some of the issues i hope dont happen in my BB10;

1. The loud sound everytime i check my balance from a carrier.
    Still happens on all new OS upgrades i have done.
    Only solution i know is to cover the speaker each time.

2. Cancelling a call and trying to immediately redial the same number
    has a delay of a few seconds. This happens alot especially if the network
    is busy. Quite irritating the wait to be able to redial. Only solution is to wait.

3. My calender mixing with BB groups. This is the worst right now for me.
    I dont want my calender mixing with anyone or anything else besides the
    phone itself. Not with facebook, not with google, not with BB groups, just
    my own cell. No solution yet to this. Lets hope the "Week number" also returns.
    12-07-12 02:42 AM
    #1. Application setting. Does not happen when I check my balance. But then again I actually use an application and not SMS balance check.
    #2. Waiting is annoying, But the connection with the cell tower has to be closed and reconnected when you redial. This is not avoidable. Live with it.
    #3. agree. Calendars should be totally independent like email accounts are. But then how many people have multiple calendars? I am only 1 person so I can live with integration myself.
    -- They could have a consolidated calender much like the consolidated messages folder and have separates as well.
    12-07-12 03:10 AM
    #1. I dont sms to check the balance. I type *132# then dial button, and that gives balance and loud noise.
    #2. I agree with you about the close and reconnect but this can also be done faster i hope. I dont recall having
    this issue on my nokia, sony ericsson etc.
    12-07-12 03:18 AM
    #1. Short codes are SMS. So yes you do check by sms.
    #2. Either way, takes time, not avoidable. The communications between the network and the device are out of your control.
    12-07-12 03:42 AM
    All non issues for me.
    I'm on contract, don't cancel calls then try to redial, don't do BBM or sync my calendar with anything.
    12-07-12 04:35 AM
    I use the SMS code from AT&T, only noise I get is my normal text message tone. Not sure what you mean by "the loud sound"?
    12-07-12 05:49 AM
    When i send and receive sms the tone is ok and you can control or change this. When i send the short code to the carrier, the result comes with a different tone and abit louder.
    Cant control the volume on that one. Attached you may find the sound. One file with people near me talking when i sent the short code and the other
    just me in a closed room sending the code.
    Attached Files
    12-07-12 06:15 AM
    When i send and receive sms the tone is ok and you can control or change this. When i send the short code to the carrier, the result comes with a different tone and abit louder.
    Cant control the volume on that one. Attached you may find the sound. One file with people near me talking when i sent the short code and the other
    just me in a closed room sending the code.
    yes I get that also(don't use it enough to be a bother), but only when sending the request, after the tone I get a new box that says your request was sent and is being processed. I'm guessing its sent by the carrier not something from your BB because my friends s3 does the same noise when sending the same request.
    12-07-12 06:20 AM
    -No Autofocus
    -very few Mainstream/popular apps
    -App devs dropping support
    -Spinning clock of death

...you know. the usual.
    12-07-12 03:27 PM
    Blackberry 10 needs to be 99% flawless to gain market share. Rim can't afford another "Storm" like launch. With the technology out there today and BB10 being built from the ground up it should be a winner!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-07-12 03:35 PM
    I agree, my carrier also uses the code *132# to check the balance and the sound my 9900 makes it's very awfull. It's worst when I'm in bed or around people. That redial delay it's annoying 2, but I like the way it syncs the calendars and shows them as one. I really love my BB, but there are somethings to improve.
    12-08-12 12:16 AM