So I think other people have experienced this one, but I surely have. You install a new os and its fast and snappy .. a few weeks go by and its reaction time slows to a crawl, I have tried rebooting the phone, memory cleaner, turning on and off themes, having little to no apps on the phone but it still happens ..

I am not sure what is causing the slow down, I am looking for clues to why this has been happening with multiple OS's. Not just one build, many many builds.

from the time you click on the message or app , the reaction time is severely depreciated and I can't find a consumer ended answer to it as of yet.

All I can think is something is getting clogged up some where and its making the reaction time insanely slow

- I found the Answer its not new, but its new to me

ALT + lglg

press menu and clear the logs

The Logs are backing up and its slowing the down the phones!
    try it and let me know if this helps you too.
    Last edited by vx1; 06-07-12 at 09:03 AM.
    Pete6 likes this.
    06-07-12 08:52 AM
    How about the "always on IT policy"?
    06-07-12 09:01 AM
    How about the "always on IT policy"?
    Only in .402 and .428.

OP says has happened to him on numerous OS versions.
    06-07-12 09:03 AM
    Interesting suggestions on this thread!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...agging-728318/
    06-07-12 09:07 AM
    I was a little surprised to read this. Back in the days of OS4 we had this problem and clearing the logs was a regular occurrence.

This kind of went away for me once we hit OS6. I am sorry to see it rear its ugly head once more.

However this is a tried and tested method of clearing out the garbage on a BlackBerry. In short, it works.
    06-07-12 09:20 AM
    This is another good thread for this topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-611882/
    06-07-12 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD