Hi there,

BB Maps is wonderful off-line Map App for 9900 but I wonder to know if there is possible to save track on my cell phone when I turn it on, because I cannot find this function within option, if I was wrong please tell me how to do it.

Thanks for your answer kindly.
    Last edited by skyhark; 06-23-13 at 08:38 AM.
    06-23-13 08:09 AM
    Hi there,

BB Maps is wonderful off-line Map App for 9900 but I wonder to know if there is possible to save track on my cell phone when I turn it on, because I cannot find this function within option, if I was wrong please tell me how to do it.

Thanks for your answer kindly.
    What is it exactly you want to do? Do you want the phone to track its location when powered off? Or save the route you traveled into memory? I'm pretty sure both those. Options are not available. I use bbmaps a lot when I go for long bike rides and I got really good at knowing the ins and outs of it but I have yet to seethose functions.
    06-24-13 09:01 AM
    Thanks for your reply.
    I want to save the track I traveled that let me to review the route at home but it seem cannot be achieve right now!
    06-24-13 05:17 PM
    gpslogger can create a track that you can save and/or email to a computer. Another is Endomondo.
    06-25-13 05:36 PM
    F2 thanks for your information, it really very useful for me, i had two conclusion need your confirmation about GPSLogger, first one is it cannot use offline map? second one is the data transmission always going when I running GPSLogger and it seem that cannot be stop data transmission only for track recorded?
    Thanks,
    06-27-13 08:04 AM
    F2 thanks for your information, it really very useful for me, i had two conclusion need your confirmation about GPSLogger, first one is it cannot use offline map? second one is the data transmission always going when I running GPSLogger and it seem that cannot be stop data transmission only for track recorded?
    Thanks,
    I don't think gpslogger uses maps at all. It merely draws the shape of your trip, curvy, straight, turns, etc. If I recall, it can open maps but, yes, then it would use data.

And, it should not be transmitting data during use - it should only be storing your log on the phone. You can then chose to send that log in a variety of formats as an email. If I recall you can also send your current location coordinate.

I have to admit, it has been a while.
    06-27-13 10:30 AM