Hi, I have a BlackBerry Bold 9900. My wireless provider has an allowance for BlackBerry e-mails and messenger services, but other internet data is charged extra. I am only using BlackBerry e-mails and messenger, so I should be within the allowance given by the provider. However, the device keeps on accessing the Internet (thus I am charged extra), but I have no idea which app/function (next to the e-mail and messenger service) that does this. I have no third-party apps that access the Internet. Any advice on what could cause this Internet access?
    05-02-15 12:04 PM
    Hi, I have found the problem. It appears that the traffic/network monitor I have been using (Traffic Monitor by RadioOpt) of some reason is programmed in a way that my provider interprets data used as standard Internet access and not data using BIS. I.e., when I use Traffic Monitor I am charged for all Internet access and when I disable the Traffic Monitor all is fine. Does anyone know of an app for my BB 9900 which can monitor network traffic and at the same time not interfere with how my provider interprets data traffic?
    05-04-15 07:28 AM