- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BB 9900 not syncing with google calender
My 9900 had gone in for repair couple of weeks ago as it was having problems. When i got it back today i restored all my data, which is now fine and back on my BB. The problem i am having is that now my calendar is not syncing with my ipad (it was earlier through google sync). I went online to try and download google sync to find it is no longer available.
My contacts are syncing fine on my BB through google, but the calendar entries from my BB or Ipad are not syncing with each other.
When i make an entry on my bb calender it does not go to google or my ipad, and visa versa.
I have configured my bb gmail properly and ticked calender sync / contact sync etc and ticked wireless sync. I have deleted and reinstalled my gmail on my bb twice. Still no luck.
- By karuna1995 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2012, 07:04 PM
- By suhruh in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:15 PM
- By NFL.FAN in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:13 PM
- By mcaudra in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:46 AM
- By denw417 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:55 PM