New user to BB. Must admit I am very impressed by my new phone. All is working great, was a bit reluctant to change to BB, awful lot of negative reviews out there. Screen fantastic, well engineered, great for texting/emailing. Battery life OK up to now.
    CheckWriter likes this.
    03-16-12 05:57 PM
    congrats, best phone out in my opinion. really like mine going on the 5th or 6th month now with zero problems.
    03-16-12 06:19 PM
    Don't compare your blackberry to any other device because its in a class of its own! There are advantages to the other platforms but a blackberry is a device that gets the job done. I carry a Galaxy tablet with me and I have the best of both worlds. If the PlayBook was 3G I would of bought it. Don't let the negatives get to you enjoy it and good luck!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-16-12 06:24 PM
    I have had mine since day 1. Love it, and the best BB I have used so far. What phone/Platform did you come from?

Welcome to BlackBerry!!!!
    03-16-12 06:25 PM
    I'm new too. So new that I haven't received my device yet. AT&T sent it to my billing address instead of my actual address.
    03-16-12 06:35 PM
    Welcome new BB owners. Enjoy your Bolds! Any questions, insight or humor is well received by the majority here. Visit often and for gods sake try to put it down once in a while! Hahaha!
    03-16-12 07:24 PM
    That's great to hear! Mine is in shipping right now! Just wanting to get typing on the keyboard! Going away from the glass! Welcome!
    03-16-12 07:27 PM
    Welcome and congratulations on your new BlackBerry 9900. It's a fine piece of a device that is very well crafted.
    Pro's and con's oh you see it everywhere ofcourse too badly and like ESN said the 9900 is in it's class of it's own!
    Goodluck and enjoy your future device.
    03-16-12 07:33 PM
    I just went today and "upgraded" from my 9810 to the 9900 and I have to say WOW!! I didn't think I would like it this much. I only did the upgrade as my son's was messed up and mine was eligible for upgrade so I gave him my old one,but wow!! I can't believe the keyboard on this thing. I have had BB for many years starting with the 8350i hacked on Boost Mobile, then the original and second torch. Never had a Bold and I'm so glad I did so I can enjoy it until BB10 comes out. My Playbook likes it too
    03-16-12 07:40 PM
    Did I mention how great the Bridge is with the Playbook with this super amazing keyboard on the Bold?? Oh yeah, BB at it's finest!
    03-16-12 07:52 PM
    Did I mention how great the Bridge is with the Playbook with this super amazing keyboard on the Bold?? Oh yeah, BB at it's finest!
    Hey tumblingdice... You stole my thunder...hahaha The BB 9900 and PlayBook is an awesome combination when Bridged.
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    03-16-12 09:20 PM
    I just got mine a couple days ago as well. So far so good. Love keyboard. I made switch from android.
    03-16-12 09:29 PM
    Hey tumblingdice... You stole my thunder...hahaha The BB 9900 and PlayBook is an awesome combination when Bridged.

Hey glad to know this! I have been thinking of getting a PB. I love my Bold 9900. So far so good! Have upgraded OS to 7.1 yesterday and it went fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-16-12 09:36 PM
    Upgrade OS to latest 7.1. Get a PB, its a steal at current prices, its as smooth as iOS but lacking in apps at the moment(hopefully won't be for long). And excelent choice, 99xx is one of the most sleek and expensive looking phone you can get in the market right now
    Last edited by guzprom; 03-17-12 at 01:28 AM.
    03-17-12 01:25 AM
    I'm jealous, I should have mine in my hands right now. I can't blame the postal service though, they did their job. I blame AT&T. Even after they asked me where I wanted it shipped, they still messed up.
    03-17-12 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD