Hi all,
    Just see DM about spring sale for BlackBerry Presenter.
    I want to buy it because of 40% sale. Wow... great chance to get BB products.
    But, I just find out information from official site about its compatible with smartphone, not including BB 9900.
    Is it true ? Just make sure with yours guys, if you had one with BB 9900.
    thanks a lot.
    04-05-12 08:47 PM
    Doesn't look like it works. It requires software on your computer and an app for the phone. Here's the link, BlackBerry - Download

I just sent the link for the app to my 9930, and it says that my "device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Presenter"

I've never used it, but have thought about it because it would be great for school presentations. I'm appalled that RIM hasn't updated this for any of their OS 7 phones. It's pathetic that their own products won't work with their own new phones.
    jcchien likes this.
    04-05-12 10:07 PM
    thanks your response and share experience.
    04-05-12 10:30 PM
    it's in app world now. download it from there.
    06-10-12 05:29 PM
    it's in app world now. download it from there.
    I couldn't find it?

The presenters are going for $10-$25 these days, and I would love to pick one up if I could only make it work with my 9930...
    09-10-12 11:57 AM
    Did u ever get an answer on this?
    11-19-12 07:23 PM
    Did u ever get an answer on this?
    I ended up pulling out my old Storm 2, using it to access app world, and downloaded the presenter app to it. I then went back into app world with my 9930 and the presnter app was now available for me to download (it had not been available until I had done the Storm 2 download). It installed and works great! I picked up a brand new presenter on ebay for less than $10.

So...if you have an older blackberry, that is one method to get the app on your 9900/9930.
    11-20-12 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD