have had the 9900 for bout a week, loaded 7.1, better battery life and the other benifits that have been mentioned, I came from the Galaxy Nexus, great device, truth is I dont miss it yes more apps, which 99.9% of I did not use, I started with BB years ago with the 8310 then went to the iphone, then to the 9000 then to the 9810 then to HTC inspire to the 9860 to the Nexus to where I am today.

Bottom line of all the devices I have owned I have always come back to BB and with all the hype of other devices none of them gave or give me more satisfaction than my BB.

just my 2 cents

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-31-12 06:47 PM
    I feel the same way. I've had several android devices and the iphone and always come back to BB. I don't think its a coincidence that I'm more productive and make more money at work when I'm using my BB either. Gotta love a device that just gets things done.
    08-31-12 06:54 PM
    Funny how you keep coming back, huh? I've had the iphone 3, 4, 4s, many androids, and the only phone to even temporarily keep me distracted from BB was the Razr Maxx. I love the keyboard on this 9930. That is the clincher for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using frickin magic.
    08-31-12 06:56 PM
    I spent a couple days at the US Open tennis tournament this week and noticed that a significant number of people were using BlackBerry phones. I sat next to a person who was using a Bb 9900 and I commented "you're still hanging in with your BalckBerry". He looked surprised and said that it was a great phone and that he did not play games and that he could not get along without the Bb keyboard. I showed him my 9900 and told him that I agreed 100%
    08-31-12 07:25 PM
    I feel the same way. I've had several android devices and the iphone and always come back to BB. I don't think its a coincidence that I'm more productive and make more money at work when I'm using my BB either. Gotta love a device that just gets things done.
    It gets it done and does it very well with ease! My 9900 is my bread and butter, I'd be effed without it.

Funny how you keep coming back, huh? I've had the iphone 3, 4, 4s, many androids, and the only phone to even temporarily keep me distracted from BB was the Razr Maxx. I love the keyboard on this 9930. That is the clincher for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using frickin magic.
    The keyboard just kicks @$$, hands down. That is also a clincher for me.
    08-31-12 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD