Hi
    i recently bought a bold 9900 and the battery cover was broken when i got it,i didnt buy it "officially" or from a certain store so i have no one to blame but myself,so i ordered a new cover from ebay,easy and fast shipping.when i got it i didnt look at it just put it on and didnt think much about it.

Now i realized that its not a "legit" cover and the "carbon fiber" doesnt even look remotly close to the original cover, and most importantly the antennas are not the same soo my question is Where or who can i contact to get a original,legit and proper working battery cover preferibly from blacberry so i know im getting the real thing,i dont have signal in school at all and im pretty firm on about 2 bars all the time.

Please leave a response,any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Thank You

BR H.P
    02-24-12 04:07 PM
    Here is one i found on ebay, its an OEM. I know you mention getting one from blackberry, but there are plenty of OEM ones on ebay.

OEM Bold 9900 Battery Door
    02-24-12 05:25 PM
    Depend on where you are, most carriers, even if you don't buy the phone from them sell these parts. For example, you can buy them from Telus store in Canada. But eBay is always cheaper than the store.
    02-24-12 09:04 PM
    The antenna's on the batterycover are NFC, it's not for your network signal at all.
    02-24-12 09:11 PM
    Hi
    i recently bought a bold 9900 and the battery cover was broken when i got it,i didnt buy it "officially" or from a certain store so i have no one to blame but myself,so i ordered a new cover from ebay,easy and fast shipping.when i got it i didnt look at it just put it on and didnt think much about it.

Now i realized that its not a "legit" cover and the "carbon fiber" doesnt even look remotly close to the original cover, and most importantly the antennas are not the same soo my question is Where or who can i contact to get a original,legit and proper working battery cover preferibly from blacberry so i know im getting the real thing,i dont have signal in school at all and im pretty firm on about 2 bars all the time.

Please leave a response,any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Thank You

BR H.P
    The battery cover has NOTHING to do with cell signal. The antenna is for NFC, which has nothing to do with your problem. If that's the only reason you're looking for an original cover, you're wasting money.
    02-24-12 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD