hi all so my battery in my bold 9900 has just gone to the red zone and made a noise for when its dieing i have just this minute put it on charge and its tell me it is half full already never had this problem be4 anyone know what i could do? :S /
    01-27-13 04:37 PM
    How long have you had the 9900? Could just be the battery has given up on you. They are cheap enough on Amazon. Suppose you could try an OS reload but I would doubt that's the problem. Can you borrow a battery from someone just to check?
    01-27-13 04:54 PM
    well i don't really know anyone else with a battery and ive had my blackberry 2 months i bought it from a friend but ive changed my housing so it looks good as new lol speaking of battery which one would i have to get not got a clue about the batteries for these devices would this be ok 2650mAh High Capacity Battery for Blackberry Bold 9900 9930 | eBay or should i get the second one
    BlackBerry JM1 Battery for Bold 9900 | eBay

Thanks for your time
    01-27-13 05:01 PM
    Just make sure its a genuine JM1 and your good to go.
    Don't go for the high capacity batteries as most of them are fake. Unless you want to pay big bucks.
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-27-13 06:03 PM
    what wrong with the 1 link i posted how *** i cant use that battery?? and how long do i charge the JM1 for?
    01-27-13 06:08 PM
    what wrong with the 1 link i posted how *** i cant use that battery?? and how long do i charge the JM1 for?
    Many of the high capacity batteries are Chinese knock off's, steer well clear of them. The genuine JM1 should charge to max in a couple of hours.

When I read your first post you didn't say that you had changed the housing. Are you sure that you haven't damaged anything internally, charging circuitry for example? I have changed housings several times but on one occasion my old 9700 developed a fault immediately after where the camera LED was on permanently. It happens unfortunately however careful you are.

Alan.
    01-27-13 06:33 PM
    nah m8 ive not had the back off only the keybored and everything was fine when i changed it 3 weeks agao it just started today
    01-27-13 06:41 PM
    nah m8 ive not had the back off only the keybored and everything was fine when i changed it 3 weeks agao it just started today
    OK. Go for a new battery then. Should only cost about �4.00 for the JM1.
    01-27-13 07:02 PM
    Cheers bud
    01-27-13 07:13 PM
    What dialect of English do you speak and write? I can't understand a word in any of your posts. Is this some new offshoot of a language that doesn't use any punctuation /grammar & spelling - and only uses one sentence per post, no matter how long the post is?
    01-27-13 08:14 PM
    I tried putting di electric grease (canadian tire) put it on phone battery connectors as well as the battery connections. 24hrs later it improved so that I dont have intermittent charging problems with my 9900. I also applied this to the pins for the antenna and saw some improvement in signal strength. (Metals do get dirty and go through changes when current flows through them building corrosion or oxidizing.) Mine was just oxidized as well I am working in a fab shop where we have metal dust flying through the air. Just to be specific I applied this grease as well to the mini usb connector and the battery connections and the battery pins the phone plugs into. It's safe because I have tried this, as well di electric grease is for electric connections for those of you that havent used it.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-28-13 02:36 AM
    What dialect of English do you speak and write? I can't understand a word in any of your posts. Is this some new offshoot of a language that doesn't use any punctuation /grammar & spelling - and only uses one sentence per post, no matter how long the post is?
    not being funny but i wernt the cleverest at school ill try righting in full next time!! go mock sumone else!!
    01-28-13 05:06 AM
    I have problems with people that aren't here to learn. I see all you did was copy
    The other post. In the dictionary under the word "redundant" it says "See redundant"
    01-28-13 05:22 AM
    what are you on about : s
    01-28-13 05:25 AM
    Do as I do Red, just ignore them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-28-13 10:01 AM
    cheers bud really annoys me when people like that take the mic out of me its not my fault cheers bud ill keep that in mind
    01-28-13 10:33 AM
    yes ignore the negative people here.

if your looking to just fix your battery jm-1 batteries are pretty cheap now but there is also the seidio extended battery. you lose the sleekness but gain a boat load more battery life if you tend to charge your phone alot.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-28-13 01:41 PM