good evening there! i would like to ask for a battery indicator so i can easily watch out how much % remaining , i read a lot of forums and as many said meterberry is one of the best . and here comes the issue , when i type it down at the app world it cant "find" it , it says no results found , am i typing it wrong ? or it has a different name ?
    thanks in advance!
    05-19-12 12:02 PM
    MeterBerry isn't in App World.

MeterBerry - The Ultimate System Management Utility on CrackBerry App Superstore
    dimitrakis likes this.
    05-19-12 12:05 PM
    good evening there! i would like to ask for a battery indicator so i can easily watch out how much % remaining , i read a lot of forums and as many said meterberry is one of the best . and here comes the issue , when i type it down at the app world it cant "find" it , it says no results found , am i typing it wrong ? or it has a different name ?
    thanks in advance!
    MeterBerry™ for BlackBerry® Smartphones
    dimitrakis likes this.
    05-19-12 12:06 PM
    so from where can i download it ? and if it is a hard story , perhaps u can tell me another app from app world that does the same as metterbery?
    05-19-12 12:10 PM
    yes?xD!!!!
    05-19-12 12:27 PM
    You can download it from either of the links we supplied above.
    05-19-12 12:36 PM
    anything cheaper from app world that does exactly the same ?:***
    05-19-12 12:46 PM
    @ dimitrakis

Not to discourage you though, I found Meterberry 'a bit of a battery hogger' & have recently uninstalled it. I find my battery life better.

However, Meterberry apart from giving you battery info is otherwise also an excellent Apps.
    05-19-12 02:29 PM
    Are you on the newest operating version, 7.1.0.342? The battery usage is MUCH improved over earlier versions. There is also a built in battery monitor (kind of)/batter save mode device with a "activate power save mode" when battery life falls below a specified percent that the user can choose.
    05-19-12 08:28 PM
    Are you on the newest operating version, 7.1.0.342? The battery usage is MUCH improved over earlier versions. There is also a built in battery monitor (kind of)/batter save mode device with a "activate power save mode" when battery life falls below a specified percent that the user can choose.
    Am on 7.1.0.391
    05-19-12 08:50 PM
    so from where can i download it ? and if it is a hard story , perhaps u can tell me another app from app world that does the same as metterbery?

I believe the one in App World is called tiny meter.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    05-19-12 09:11 PM
    BatteryEx Free - it's free, and does a perfect job

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-20-12 01:30 AM
    BatteryEx Free - it's free, and does a perfect job

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Where did you get the free version from?
    05-20-12 09:30 AM
    App World.
    05-20-12 09:39 AM
    I think, with the new Device Info(Device Analyzer) feature build into the new OS 7.1s, you don't have to download an app to check battery drain. The only thing that would be nice if RIM made a shortcut on the main screen to access it.
    05-20-12 09:43 AM
    Meterberry does a great job for my bold. I use it mostly as a % indicator.
    05-20-12 10:01 AM
    App World.
    I've looked, it only has the paid version.
    05-20-12 10:05 AM
    I think, with the new Device Info(Device Analyzer) feature build into the new OS 7.1s, you don't have to download an app to check battery drain. The only thing that would be nice if RIM made a shortcut on the main screen to access it.

Agree. for analyzing consumption, this is the best option.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Crackberry Forums APP.
    05-20-12 10:08 AM
    Device Analyzer doesn't help the OP at all. He is looking for an app that shows an icon for the battery as a percentage in the notification bar.
    05-20-12 10:13 AM
    Device Analyzer doesn't help the OP at all. He is looking for an app that shows an icon for the battery as a percentage in the notification bar.
    Oops, missed that point... Then there are several other apps like SixTools can do it too. So depend on what other feather he/she wants, the OP can pick from several apps out there.
    05-20-12 10:32 AM

I agree... It would be much nicer to check it quickly. That's one reason I keep Meterberry on my BB. I have had no difference in battery life with or without it.

Plus, with Meterberry, you can monitor signal too.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    05-20-12 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD