- CrackBerry Abuser
- 280 Posts
Battery level bug?
I'm on a 9930 with OS .342. This type of thing has happened to me before, so I don't think it's OS specific.
1. Half way through my day I navigate somewhere with Telenav, on two separate occasions.
2. I close Telenav each time.
3. I'm watching my battery and notice that it's draining rapidly while idle (10 to 15% per hour). My battery has drained to 25% at this point.
4. I check Device Analyzer and see that "nav service" is taking CPU. Evidently it didn't close, so I plug in the phone and reset with alt-shift-del.
5. After reboot, I am at 25% after a few more minutes, but I judge that the battery still feels too warm. I decide, for the heck of it to pull the battery completely.
6. On reboot, my battery level is at 55%.
Was there a glitch in the OS? Is the battery defective? OS bug?
Has anyone experienced something like this before?