Hey,

I have had my Bold 9900 for a while now running os 7.1 bundle 921. I am with Bell and I unlocked my phone so I could use it in Australia with Vodafone. Once I was reconnected with BIS I did a security wipe and reset my phone, then restored my old settings I had on it before. Ever since then my battery has been draining extremely fast even when idle and even faster when on BBM (15% an hour). I have noticed that my home screen application has been using a high level cpu around 30% when I open application management then diving down to 5-12%. More specifically it is the the net_rim_bb_ribbon_app module that is using the CPU. I tried doing another security wipe but nothing. Anyone have any suggestions?

Anther issue I have is that my BB device analyzer is gone. It is listed in the application management screen but i don't know how to access it. I tried doing the alt BBDA in advanced system settings but nothing. any advice?

Thank you for your time and help!
    07-28-12 04:37 AM
    1) Update your OS as .267 is old now.
    2) Why do you keep security wiping your data, and then restoring it again? Stop that.
    3) The Home Screen naturally uses high CPU then dips, as it's your most commonly used screen.
    4) Device Analyzer isn't hidden on .267 so Alt + BBDA won't work. Update your OS and you'll find it again.
    07-28-12 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD