Any recommendations? I'm using this debattgym program which doesn't really do much, and battery saver. I don't see any noticeable difference.

I'm using a .540/.585 hybrid and I lose about 15% per hour with average/moderate use.

Can someone share their experiences on the programs or OS' to use. Thanks.
    12-23-11 10:06 AM
    i have used a few and seems like all they want to do is change the backlight settings and also the radio settings so when your in a low coverage area or roaming it turns the radio off.

they work good if you use them for all their worth but i find that it impacts me more to have the backlight turn off after 3 seconds and i dont roam alot so the radio stuff doesnt help either.

i bought 2 apps for my blackberry 9650 and then just waited for seidio to release an extended battery and ive been happy ever since.
    12-23-11 11:27 AM
    Battery savers/boosters do not work. A waste of money. Check your apps. Typically that is where the battery drain originates.
    12-23-11 11:27 AM
    Battery savers/boosters do not work. A waste of money. Check your apps. Typically that is where the battery drain originates.
    they work if you allow them to do what they want to do but it completely voids the reasons you bought the cellphone for in the first place, lol
    12-23-11 11:30 AM
    These apps are a waste of space. If you remember to do a few basic things, it will also save money. Reduce you screen brightness to 30%. Close the apps that aren't being used. Don't just hit the back button. The same applies to browser pages. For apps that run in the background, change update interval to manual or the longest interval.
    12-23-11 11:55 AM
    They are BS. Use some of these and you'll do as much as you can

Ten Tips and Tricks to Extend your BlackBerry Battery Life! | CrackBerry.com
    12-23-11 11:57 AM
    In a word 'NO'.
    12-23-11 12:05 PM
    Thanks for the responses.
    12-23-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD