2 weeks now post Iphone 4 and with my new 9930!! Love this damn phone a lot.

noticed battery was ok at first then just got horrible. i talk alot so i figured that was it. Decided to delete Xobni as i saw it running in background even when i would close it out in the app itself. Always back running in background.

Deleted it and the last 4 days my battery has not needed re charging about 2 pm. Same exact usage for the most part.

I would tend to believe that 99% of the time it ain't the battery but either an app or user error.

Best move i ever made was dumping ATT and iphone along w 4-5 dropped calls a day!
    09-14-11 03:05 PM

noticed battery was ok at first then just got horrible. i talk alot so i figured that was it. Decided to delete Xobni as i saw it running in background even when i would close it out in the app itself. Always back running in background.

Deleted it and the last 4 days my battery has not needed re charging about 2 pm. Same exact usage for the most part.

I would tend to believe that 99% of the time it ain't the battery but either an app or user error.

Best move i ever made was dumping ATT and iphone along w 4-5 dropped calls a day!
    How exactly do you know if an app is running in the background?
    09-14-11 03:39 PM
    How exactly do you know if an app is running in the background?
    Press and hold the menu key and a screen with the running applications will appear. The home, messages, phone, bbm and browser can never be closed. All other apps that appear here are running.
    09-14-11 03:43 PM
    I usually do a alt+back to see what is running on the background, I close them properly and my battery has been terrific.
    09-14-11 03:43 PM
    Way to go Santa! Dropping calls blows. Defeats the purpose of having a phone. This is the primary reason I haven't entertained an iPhone to date. Specifically one on AT&T. They suck in my area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD