- 04-24-12, 12:16 AM #4
Use the one in appworld. It works great and why download another app when its built in to the app that you're using to search for apps.
A lot of people mess up when they do it. You do not need to press the button and take an image of it. When you open app worlds built in barcode scanner, you will see 4 corners of a box in the middle of the screen. Line up the barcode with the square in the app and presto! It works! No pressing the putton to take a picture. Hope this helps.
- 12-27-12, 07:41 AM #7
Most I have come across only read Q Codes. Red Laser, unfortunately not available for BB, is the best I have come across so far. As you can see there are numerous types
I would like to be able to scan a barcode and do a price comparison and product information. Not sure if appworld scanner does this, though I have never tried. Dont come across QCodes much in the UK, all tend to be UPC. The Bold 9900 not having auto focus can be a hindrance too
- 12-29-12, 11:46 PM #8
- 04-22-13, 02:25 PM #9
I just use manual search and type the numbers instead.
More important than being able to scan codes, which price comparison tool or website (regardless off barcode support or not) do you use nowadays?
- CrackBerry Genius
04-22-13, 04:45 PM #10
- 3,711 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- By Wayne_Enterprises in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-15, 07:43 AM
- By mo7essi in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-14, 09:57 AM
- By ddddafadf in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-13, 10:05 PM
- By labyrinth9 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-13, 01:30 PM
- By Stwutter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 08-20-13, 06:51 PM