- CrackBerry Addict
04-23-2012, 04:04 PM #3Check Out My Wallpaper Thread
- 543 Posts
- :x secret
GRIFFIN UP SAAB 9-3
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 / BlackBerry Storm 9530 / BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 / BlackBerry Bold 9650 / BlackBerry Bold 9930 / BlackBerry Zed10 + BlackBerry Q10
BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- 04-23-2012, 11:16 PM #4
Use the one in appworld. It works great and why download another app when its built in to the app that you're using to search for apps.
A lot of people mess up when they do it. You do not need to press the button and take an image of it. When you open app worlds built in barcode scanner, you will see 4 corners of a box in the middle of the screen. Line up the barcode with the square in the app and presto! It works! No pressing the putton to take a picture. Hope this helps.
- 12-27-2012, 06:41 AM #7
Most I have come across only read Q Codes. Red Laser, unfortunately not available for BB, is the best I have come across so far. As you can see there are numerous types
I would like to be able to scan a barcode and do a price comparison and product information. Not sure if appworld scanner does this, though I have never tried. Dont come across QCodes much in the UK, all tend to be UPC. The Bold 9900 not having auto focus can be a hindrance too
9300, 9900, Z10, Z30 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
- 04-22-2013, 01:25 PM #9
I just use manual search and type the numbers instead.
More important than being able to scan codes, which price comparison tool or website (regardless off barcode support or not) do you use nowadays?
- CrackBerry Genius
04-22-2013, 03:45 PM #10
- 3,505 Posts
- 08-20-2013, 02:38 PM #11
- By mo7essi in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:57 AM
- By ddddafadf in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:05 PM
- By labyrinth9 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:30 PM
- By Wayne_Enterprises in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:15 PM
- By Stwutter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:51 PM