So I was on you tube and I was looking up things BlackBerry and found some disturbing things. There are all kinds of advertisements that need correcting. There are things from calling the 9900 a 4g device, no mentions of bbm, no mentions of best communication device, no mentions of mobile hotshot or even best keyboard.

Am I missing something here? Shouldn't RIM be working on correcting this information? I mean it's an amazing phone but because BlackBerry doesn't do anything but the cheesy commercials consumers don't know the truth. I'm all for the new marketing but BlackBerry needs to do little things on YouTube on how to's. Simple videos that show off the features. I mean there is a market out there for this kind of phone but these corny lack luster videos are not doing BlackBerry any favors.

Am I the only one that sees this?
    02-01-12 05:11 PM
    Your right, it should be called the Blackberry 9900 "SLOW TYPE".
    02-01-12 05:19 PM
    Rarely are you going to correct all misinformation out there. The 4G battle has been hashed endlessly, and is usually pushed by the FauxG carriers to try and lure customers in any way they can.

Trust me, you're not alone.
    02-01-12 05:55 PM
    well its actually HSPA+ or H+ which is close to 4G from what I hear...i understand that 4G requires a different chip or something like that.
    02-01-12 06:29 PM
    Yeah different hardware is required but the differences on signal showing is carrier related. In Canada for example shows H+ when that connection can't even be compared to a European 3G.

The mainest European carriers will shows 4G only when LTE will be available at 30/40 MBps
    Last edited by albertinik; 02-01-12 at 09:26 PM.
    02-01-12 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD