Hello all. I am finding that every time i restart my BB the backlight timeout will reset to 20sec even tho i set it to 10sec every time. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-08-12 01:30 PM
    Hello all. I am finding that every time i restart my BB the backlight timeout will reset to 20sec even tho i set it to 10sec every time. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    If you are having (battery saving mode ON) it will drop to 20 seconds no matter where ever you set it
    06-08-12 02:14 PM
    Why would it increase to 20sec tho? Seems odd and it didn't do it before. Ever since I reinstalls the OS. And yes I have battery saving mode on always. It was the same before this happened
    06-08-12 02:33 PM
    Why would it increase to 20sec tho? Seems odd and it didn't do it before. Ever since I reinstalls the OS. And yes I have battery saving mode on always. It was the same before this happened
    Well because RIM set it if battery saving mode is enabled even if you have had set it to the lowest like 10 seconds it will go up to 20!
    I never knew it i thought its a bug until i noticed this, nothing to worry about tho
    06-09-12 02:01 AM
    There is a way to get around the glitch. I can't remember the sequence, but it is on here somewhere. Both my backlight time-out and dimmer stay at 10 seconds after I did it.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    Last edited by dustanh; 06-09-12 at 10:20 AM.
    06-09-12 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD