back to 9900 or wait for bb10
Hi all. I had owned a 9900 until about 6 or 7 weeks ago when I traded it for the 9790 (Don't flame me). So I'm missing that big b*tch and want her back. Unfortunately the only way I can get one (new) is to opt out of my current contract with Bell Mobility to the tune of $240.00. I know that if I had my 9900 back I wouldn't take it for granted again and could hold out until I could afford full retail on a bb10 device. So I'm on the fence. Teetering on buying out my contract. What to do. I'm super excited for bb10 and the new life its going to breathe into the digital lungs of RIM. I'm a little impulsive at times tho. Is it worth the 240 to have the 9900 back or should I wait it out. Will I suffer more using the 9790 until bb10 launches or would it be worse having the bad a** 9900 for awhile past launch.(I'd own the 9900 at least until the 1year warranty is up) Looking for a voice of reason here. Please help a brother out.
- 10-04-2012, 02:09 AM #3
All I hear are rumors about BB10. There is still no official date as to when it will debut... so who really knows when it will come.. And even when it does debut, it will be full of bugs and not quite developed yet.. So if you get a 9900, you already know what you are getting and it's something that is here and real. I had a 9650 but that device wasn't powerful enough for me. So I tried to hang in there and wait for BB10, but couldn't do it because who knows when BB10 will be here.. So I decided to fork out a lil money and bought a 9930 from craigslist. And now I am totally satisfied with my 9930! BB10 might be cool when it does come out, but right now I LOVE my Bold 9930! So I would go for the 9900!