so after charging my Bold 9930 to 100% i started my stopwatch. my battery made it to about 10% left before it simply shut off my network without warning (as always) . my batter ran for 20 hours without a charge. as for what was running all day:Facebook app,bb protect,Wifi Radio, Roaming (because I dont get verizon at my house),stopwatch,my verizon app,social feeds,and about 100-200 texts/BBMS . seem normal? ive always been a BETA/leak person but i really cant afford to lose any battery life if the current leaks are worst. should I stay at Stock 7.0.0.254? or leak up? please no rude comments.need simple advice
    09-05-11 01:09 AM
    20 hours with wifi and also roaming sounds ok to me -- maybe you have GPS and bluetooth on too (?). I assume also you are not turning down the screen brightness, lengthening app update intervals, etc to gain anything.

So I'd say stay with it.

People are very quick to jump on leaked OS'es before it is even clear why the battery life is bad for some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 01:36 AM
    if you dont have any problems, why risk it? I just got mine today and removed everything but what I want on it. Depending on how it runs battery wise for a few days, i may do the leak but sticking with stock for now.
    09-05-11 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD