Hello Guys,

Anybody can advise me how to manage loading an e-mail attachments to memory card.
    Actually, attachments are loading to "device memory" but I cannot see them, so I want to redirect downloading my attachments to "media card".

Any idea what operations should be done?
    Thanks
    04-09-12 03:49 AM
    After you open up the e-mail, you can press and hold the attachment. A small popup will appear asking you various things. Choose download attachment. Once you select this you will be given a choice to download the item on your device or memory card.

Cheers,
    04-09-12 08:36 AM
    After you open up the e-mail, you can press and hold the attachment. A small popup will appear asking you various things. Choose download attachment. Once you select this you will be given a choice to download the item on your device or memory card.

Cheers,
    Thanks, I'm doing the same procedures, small popup appears asking me various things. I select download attachment and it just downloading the ittachment to device memory without giving me choice to select directory.
    After its downloading to device memory, I can't see it.
    Is there any initial procedures I have to go through to manage downloading directory?
    04-09-12 11:15 PM
    Options>Device>Storage make sure Media Card Support is checked.
    04-09-12 11:46 PM
    Options>Device>Storage make sure Media Card Support is checked.
    Media Card Support is checked. I double checked it.
    04-09-12 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD