Looking at getting the new Bold, but I am wondering if Astrasync works on OS 7. Astrasync is software that allows me to sync my calendar and contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 03:54 PM
    Looking at getting the new Bold, but I am wondering if Astrasync works on OS 7. Astrasync is software that allows me to sync my calendar and contacts.

i am hoping someone can help me with this. At work our email system is Firstclass and we use Astrasync to sync our calendars and contacts.
    08-11-11 06:30 PM
    I second this question

08-11-11 08:05 PM
    Any help is appreciated. Info on Astrasync can be found at

AstraSync - BlackBerry ActiveSync Compatibility - Sync BlackBerry with Exchange ActiveSync Server

Sorry to keep posting this, but if Astrasync does not work on the 9900 I will have to stay with my 9800. I have asked Astrasync if their software will work with OS 7 and they tell me that they are waiting for the simulator software to be released by RIM.

08-12-11 12:37 AM
    Hi

We are still in the process of verification testing of AstraSync with OS 7. Unfortunately this process has taken a little longer than we would have liked. As soon as we have finished testing, we will make some form of announcement on our website AstraSync - BlackBerry ActiveSync Compatibility - Sync BlackBerry with Exchange ActiveSync Server.

On a side note; we have had a small number of customers report to us that they have install AstraSync with OS 7 and so far not had any issues. While this isn’t an official declaration of support yet, it may prove useful to know this.

Best Regards

AstraSync Technical Support
    AstraSync - BlackBerry ActiveSync Compatibility - Sync BlackBerry with Exchange ActiveSync Server
    08-17-11 05:21 PM
    If this works it means I can sync with my work stuff a LOT cheaper than by paying $15/month for BES service. I will be watching this thread!
    08-22-11 03:39 PM
    it works on my 9900 but "all day" calendar items are coming without he all day flag showing the items in midnight to midnight ranges
    09-25-11 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD