appworld says viber is not available for my device huh?! :S
hey all i was just wondering why i don't have viber in my appworld i have the blackberry bold 9900 and latest Appworld 220.127.116.11 and i am currently running 18.104.22.1684 i have never noticed this before i did ask someone on the viber forum and they just gave me a link :S but why is it not in appworld hmm i am really confused because what happens if it needs updating i know that its available for my device because i had it before but appworld said "not available for this device" i have tried resetting appworld reinstalling it even a reinstillation of my OS but that dose not solve it either. :/
Thank you for you time much appreciated!!
- 01-16-13, 04:55 PM #2
hey phill i know i posted that ages ago but still that dose not answer my question what happens if it needs updating and why wont it show up on my appworld??? im really confused about this :S
- 01-21-13, 03:53 AM #4
This is an official representative of Viber Media.
Viber for BlackBerry is available for all devices with OS5 and higher.
Some carriers has infrastructure limitations and Viber is not distributed there.
You're invited to download Viber also from: Can't download from the AppWorld?
For more questions or technical support, please visit our official HelpDesk.
- By dx052 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-12, 10:11 AM
- By sheffieldcelt in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-10, 07:41 AM
- By SmartGeorge in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-10, 06:04 AM
- By Benji89 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 10-29-09, 02:58 PM
- By OneEyedHito in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-08, 05:17 PM