Hello fellow Boldites.
I upgraded Appworld yesterday to the latest version after reading about its availability on the Crackberry front page. I do not know how or why, the process resulted in Appworld disappearing from the phone. (No icon and search comes up empty). How do I get it back?
Thank you in advance.
- 11-09-12, 03:00 AM #4
Re: appworld missing
If you are on BES with BlackBerry balance this KB article might apply (no solution yet).
KB32984-After an upgrade BlackBerry App World will not start with the error "Uncaught exception:no application instance"
- By theFREEhoudini in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-12, 08:31 AM
- By theFREEhoudini in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-11, 01:51 AM
- By picasso7 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-10, 11:35 AM
- By picasso7 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-10, 11:35 AM
- By TRD_yi in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-16-10, 01:16 PM