Hi,

I had a 9300 Curve on Moblicity. Today, I purchased a 9900 Bold from Moblicity because I broke my 9300. At the store, they took out my SIM card from my Curve and put it in my new Bold.

The problem is I don't get data on some of the applications. For example, when I try to login to Facebook using the Facebook application, I get an error message saying your current service plan does not support data, or something along those lines. Also, in AppWorld, nothing loaded when I opened it. It just gave me the loading bar in all categories.

However, my data in my browser does work. BBM also works, along with texting and calling.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

smaan
    10-08-11 07:08 PM
    Make sure that you have a BIS plan with no limitations on items. Some companies may have a BIS Internet use plan and then for apps like Facebook and App World, you have to pay more. I would call the Moblicity because you can always return the phone if it is defective.
    10-08-11 07:16 PM
    I just noticed something. On their website, they have TWO different add-ons:
    1. Smartphone Data
    2. Blackberry� Data
    https://mobilicity.ca/plans/unlimited-plans/

I think you only have Smartphone data and in order to use original RIM apps like Facebook, you need Blackberry data plan as an add-on.
    10-08-11 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD