Smh...apple fanboys....I will say I'm a tech fan first...while the iphone is a lovely device, the 9900 is also a lovely device...this guy basically wrote the review as an effort to bash RIM...what had me laughing was the storage part...iphone is stuck at 32gb while the bb with a card can go up to 40gb and he calls it a draw??? For what? Sure apps are nice, but what's the big deal on havin 32gb worth of apps and only use 10%? He throws jabs at screen size, but as one person said the iphone's keyboard takes up half the screen...at the end of the day he just wanted to bash blackberry...I'd love to own both devices, for they will serve their own purposes but no bashing....his article wasn't great...*shrugs*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 12:35 PM
    only part of that article that makes sense/sounds reasonable was the Camera section.
    05-19-11 01:09 PM
    Smh...apple fanboys....I will say I'm a tech fan first...while the iphone is a lovely device, the 9900 is also a lovely device...this guy basically wrote the review as an effort to bash RIM...what had me laughing was the storage part...iphone is stuck at 32gb while the bb with a card can go up to 40gb and he calls it a draw??? For what? Sure apps are nice, but what's the big deal on havin 32gb worth of apps and only use 10%? He throws jabs at screen size, but as one person said the iphone's keyboard takes up half the screen...at the end of the day he just wanted to bash blackberry...I'd love to own both devices, for they will serve their own purposes but no bashing....his article wasn't great...*shrugs*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is a way you can have both, just get an ipod touch. That's what I am going to do. I previously owned an Iphone and I hated the call quality but everything else was good. With the ipod touch you get most of its strentghs and it will cost way less.
    05-19-11 07:30 PM
    That was a hilarious read. Most of the logic is completely flawed, often saying that blackberry was better, but then like. Nah, iPhone is still better.

Also, it frustrates me when they talk about storage and then talk about RAM. That's memory, not storage.
    05-19-11 08:44 PM
    That was a hilarious read. Most of the logic is completely flawed, often saying that blackberry was better, but then like. Nah, iPhone is still better.

Also, it frustrates me when they talk about storage and then talk about RAM. That's memory, not storage.
    I know right? "Well the iphone is either 16GB or 32GB (but the difference in price is like $100 aka more than the cost of a 32GB MICRO SD CARD!!) so with the nice 16 or 32GB, there is no slot for expansion. Blackberry 9900 has 8GB built in and a slot for up to 32GB (making 40GB for less than the cost of the 32GB Iphone when using the SD expansion) but its all about the "built in memory" so iphone wins. Wait, uhh what??

Then the nice, well BlackBerry has the newest and fastest 1.2GHZ processor in it while the iphone only has a 1GHZ older processor, but they both run good so TIE! Wait..? wtf???

Than lastly (leaving out a lot more of his BS) The iphone only has 512MB of ram, whereas the bold 9900 has 768MB of ram, BUT they seem to run great in their respective operating systems so TIE, AGAIN!!!! Umm.. Okay I see what he is doing now... WTF?!?!

I mean seriously? That sums up the entire article minus the "well the screen on the Bold 9900 is PHENOMENAL, but the iphones screen is bigger, sure the DPI is only a TINY TINY TINY bit bigger than the bold, but the PHYSICAL SCREEN IS BIGGER SO IT WINS!!!!!!

This article honestly shows what is wrong with Apple fans.. They are obsessed with the cult of Apple that they ADMIT to the facts of their machine being WORSE, but they still say it wins because well, ITS APPLE.. DUHH!!

I seriously wanna punch whoever wrote this article right in the face.. End of rant/summary of article.

Hope some of you enjoyed "BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 vs Apple iPhone 4" By Flip4Life *The way it really is*
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 05-20-11 at 01:29 AM.
    mssca likes this.
    05-20-11 01:27 AM
    This article is so dumb. I don't even know how to react to it.
    05-21-11 12:53 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD