- CrackBerry User
- 29 Posts
App World is telling me I dont have any APPS!!
I went into my app world today and it doesn't show any of the 20 or so apps that I have installed on my 9900. It tells me that I do not have any apps with app world?
They are still loaded on my 9900 though.
There is nothing under installed, uninstalled or update. - blank!
I have reentered my app world login and still nothing; battery pull done; resent service books just in case. I can download new apps but it still doesn't show all the old ones...
My playbook is fine; all my apps are installed and I can successfully download apps as well.
What should I do!!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-29-2012, 12:24 PM #2
- 346 Posts
I had the same problem for about 2-3 days. Them by accident while I was in "my world" i pressed the blackberry key, and "refresh" was highlighted, I figured I had nothing to loose so I selected it and viola everything came back.
- By g_patkar in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 AM
- By Janye in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:48 PM
- By Janye in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:48 PM
- By pj200105 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:06 AM
- By pj200105 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:06 AM