Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default App world - search function doesnt work very well

Yesterday i swiped my bb completly. After that i have started app world to load my purchased apps again.

I bought wisepilot navigation. I've tried to search for "wisepilot" "wise" "pilot" "wise pilot".

App world coudn't find it. Finnaly i've gone to website of wisepilot witch provided me correct link to app world.

Has anybody experienced something like this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

I have experienced the same problem for the past 3 days, could anyone provide a solution? I have tried rebooting my playbook but no dice. There seems to be a bug with the search function in the playbook appworld, maybe something to do with the recent update to blackberry world? The appworld on my playbook also doesnt seem to update with the new games like pocket ninjas.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)

have you got the latest appworld? 4.0.0.65?
    CrackBerry Addict

How do i see the version of my appworld? Or how do i update it? But i believe i have the latest version my pb is only 2 months old.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)

Go to the blackberry website and click appworld and click download today and when it comes up for it to download it will tell you to replace the other appworld