Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default App world Purchase problem

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me with this. I have a blackberry 9900, i am trying to purchase an app through app world (tweetcaster). I have tried paying through paypal (Gives error "At least one parameter is invalid error id: 30210) and if i try through credit card it says "there is a problem with your credit card authorization error code: 11000.

I have been trying for hours to get this fixed, and i have sufficient funds. what could be the problem? i have the new app worl.

Thanks so much!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I have tried both methods, did a battery pull, changed payment method etc... still does not work
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: App world Purchase problem

I have the same issue on my pb even if I want to update a free apps.

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook
    Blackberry Bold 9900 on Wind Mobile Canada.
    Blackberry Playbook running OS 2.1.840 beta.
    Amazon Kindle Fire running Jelly Bean CM10.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have been trying for days to update, and it still errors out. Anyone found a way around? Or this just another BB server issue?
    CrackBerry Master

I doubt it's a server issue as I have had no problems recently purchasing apps.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I've been experiencing the same error id 30210. Today I've tried all the possible ways to buy a theme to my 9860 and nothing worked so far. Firstly I tried changing the currency of my paypal balance (in the past I had such issues trying to buy online having different currencies in my paypal account). But even after matching the balance currency with the currency displayed in my App World, nothing works. Same error. BTW there're dozens of pre-approved payments in my paypal account concerning this purchase at App World, they are all APPROVED however......I still got no theme...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by firevai View Post
    ......I still got no theme...
    Strangely it's an iPhone theme and seems like my BB is rejecting it furiously...hahaha
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Can anyone please advise?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I have this problem too.

I tried to purchase a couple of Apps via the Appworld website with my 9930 connected to my computer via the USB cable. What happens is I get all the way to the purchase screen where the total with tax is to be calculated. At that point Appworld shows a "null" total - "()" and returns me to the app's web page.

Steve
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I got my issue fixed :) ...

FYI, I have been dealing with Blackberry for about a week on this (thanks in part to Verizon and their ability to get me to a Blackberry service agent for free!).

Narrowing the story down, Kevin from Blackberry called me back (after Blackberry confirmed that they know about this "30210 Error" issue) and walked me through what he thought would be a solution (for me anyway).

He noted that on my error logs (that I sent to Blackberry), the Zip Code in my Paypal account was reporting an error... I have 55555-1234... the extension of the zip code in my Paypal was causing (my) error... once I corrected the zip code to five-digits (55555), without the extension, my error went away and I was able to buy apps again!* Woo-Hoo!!!

Not sure if that will help anyone else, but, I thought I would throw it out there (in hopes of saving someone else.

p.s. if using a credit card, ensure that your Blackberry App World and Credit Card Address match EXACTLY! (only using a five-digit zip code).

God Bless...
    CrackBerry User

I've just started experiencing the same problem. I have a 9630 with all latest updates. Same error ID. This occurred with the previous version of App World so I thought updating to the latest BB World would fix the issue. It didn't. I then went to My Account, confirmed the info--still no fix. I then re-entered the same credit card info but still no fix, even after re-starts and re-boots. Since it's a known issue I haven't bothered to contact Sprint. Guess I'll just wait it out. Waiting for the Q10!!
    CrackBerry User

Fixed? I just bought an app on App World and it went through no problem.