app resource monitor improves battery life?
for the first time im running app resource monitor (everything ON) and it seems my battery has improved!!!
i have also the little app icon on my screen and i cant delete him...
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-25-13, 05:37 PM #2
- 379 Posts
I wouldn't say that it automatically improves battery life. It likely identified something that was too hungry, and shut it down, and you missed the notification somehow To monitor your battery consumption, find, under Options|Device|Advanced System Settungs|BlackBerry Device Analyzer|Battery Tests. Once you choose one of the tests, you'll later get graphs and details, struck every hour, that will show top processes and other stats.
- 03-26-13, 01:11 PM #5
I find Resource Monitor to be a pain. I never use it. In fact, I shrink it out of all my installs.
I find it more than annoying when it shuts down an app I have running. I wouldn't be running the app if I didn't want it running! LOL
Useless to me.
- 03-27-13, 08:50 AM #8
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- By tx_brandon in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-09, 02:18 PM
- By Oj467 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 17Last Post: 07-22-09, 12:42 PM
- By gstiger2001 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-09, 12:22 AM
- By ozikiwi in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-09, 05:15 PM
- By pn2241 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 21Last Post: 02-11-09, 10:48 AM