Hi Crackberry Nation,

Your help would be greatly appreciated...

In the bold 9900 (from Bell, leaked OS .353), there is Simplified and traditional chinese input available. but it does not list out the specific type of inputs available: it may be Bopomofo, Wubu, Pinyin, or Jyutping, among others. in simple and traditional forms.

I just want Pinyin, and Jyutping for simple and traditional... take out the bopomofo and the wubu.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?? I've looked through desktop manager and app loader, with no ability to remove these extra input methods. I can only see the modules when I look at additional details, but cannot remove these modules.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    08-26-11 03:53 PM
    So we can tell that Jyutping Input will no longer exist in OS6 and OS7.

FYI, I've tried using BBSAK to load the Jyutping Input of OS5 into my OS6 3G Curve 9300 but no luck. So, I needed to downgrade it back to OS5 to get back Jyutping Input. Really so sad! To me, unless there is Jyutping Input in the future OS6 or 7, I will keep using OS5 until my 9300 died someday. Or, Jyutping Input will appear in coming OS6 or 7...

Again, so sad!
    09-02-11 05:05 AM
    i have the same problem,can anyone to help us..
    11-16-11 08:00 AM
    Ugh, I just updated my OS to the 503 version, and all the chinese input is gone! So now I'm left with english, espanol, deutsc,etc.. Any idea how do I get it back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-11 09:10 AM
    Ok.. maybe someone can anser this for me. Do I need all of these foreign language inputs? What exactly are they for? I've searched around but cant find an answer.
    11-16-11 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD