Thinking about about a getting a "full body" skin for my 9930. Anyone ever use it?
    09-03-11 06:19 AM
    Like a soft skin? I was using an aftermarket skin protector, and the OEM holster that came with it. I did buy an OtterBox Defender, and I have to say, I like the new design, doesn't seem to add a ton of bulk, like the one I bought for my 9780.

That being said, I would have considered a soft case if I could have found a holster I could still use. If you decide to buy, share some pics please?
    09-03-11 06:29 AM
    Yeah I've used them. They are great! I actually prefer them over Zagg as you don't get the orange peel effect that you do with Zagg.
    09-03-11 06:38 AM
    I used one on my tour. It's like saran wrapping your phone. I prefer a screen protector.
    09-03-11 06:49 AM
    My son has one on his droid and so far so good! I am not a big fan of buying cases and covers for a phone when I am paying a monthly insurance premiums. If something happens at least I don't loose the skin or screen protector cost. I keep my bold 9930 in the holster it came with and I am happy with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-03-11 07:02 AM
    I like them. They use to have a heavy orange peel effect like the ones from Zagg, but they seem to have changed their material last year and now have a lot less.
    09-03-11 10:57 AM
    I just received mine. I haven't applied it yet but it seems to be a bit smaller than the original plastic film that came with the phone. Is it supposed to be like that?
    09-13-11 03:38 PM
    I bought the full protection one and like it. My playbook has the Zagg version without many issues. I am reluctant to purchase bestskins but I figured the cost was worth it.

I only applied the skin protection on my screen, battery door and the camera lens area. I might do the BB button area but I am happy so far. The rest would be a waste of time believe.
    09-13-11 03:52 PM
    i always used their product on my iphone 3G, 3Gs, and ,4. Now i want the screen protector for my new bold but last time i checked they had nothing for the bold 9900
    09-13-11 04:02 PM
    i always used their product on my iphone 3G, 3Gs, and ,4. Now i want the screen protector for my new bold but last time i checked they had nothing for the bold 9900
    BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Skin
    big samm likes this.
    09-13-11 04:06 PM
    Have used BSE on every device for a couple years. Love them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 04:51 PM
    hey thanks e-Andy, i just placed my order! Took the full body one even know i will only use 3 parts. The screen, the camera, and the battery door... don't need the rest!

09-13-11 05:07 PM
    I ordered mine the first day I got my bb... Waiting for it now. I absolutely love them and put them on all my bbs and on my ipod

09-13-11 07:07 PM
    I just received mine. I haven't applied it yet but it seems to be a bit smaller than the original plastic film that came with the phone. Is it supposed to be like that?
    Do you mean that the screen protector portion of the kit is smaller than the glass screen portion of the device? (I will be pissed)
    09-13-11 07:13 PM
    Do you mean that the screen protector portion of the kit is smaller than the glass screen portion of the device? (I will be pissed)
    It seems to leave a bit of the black part on the edge before it does down but I guess that's okay. I just applied it a couple hours ago.
    09-14-11 12:21 PM
    i use them on every device because i pick and choose which parts of the phone to cover..

it was $8.00 so it's easier to justify only using parts of the full skin.

I used it on:

Battery door
    Camera lens area
    bottom black piece.

I use a crystal clear screen protector instead of the skin.

Here are pics that show it's pretty nice with hardly any orange peel.

09-14-11 12:31 PM
    I had a BSE on my 8330 and 9630. Great product!
    09-14-11 12:40 PM
    Nice pics thank you for showing. Mine is coming soon just got my confirmation today... I can't wait!!

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-14-11 01:36 PM
    i use them on every device because i pick and choose which parts of the phone to cover..

I used it on:

Battery door
    Camera lens area
    bottom black piece.

thanks for the pics!

does it have more of a glass feel or more of the Zagg-like, grippy feel?
    09-14-11 03:09 PM
    thanks for the pics!

does it have more of a glass feel or more of the Zagg-like, grippy feel?
    it's more glass like but still has that slight stickiness, which is good when u don't want it sliding off surfaces.
    09-14-11 03:18 PM
    it's more glass like but still has that slight stickiness, which is good when u don't want it sliding off surfaces.
    you just gave me an idea..

i'm waiting for mine to get here..got 2 of them for 15 bucks, can't beat that..

but, i have some extra generic, square zagg screens lying around here..i might cut a piece to put it on the back of the otterbox commuter i have on the device..maybe then it wouldn't slide around all the time and give me a little extra grip when using it..might work.
    09-14-11 03:55 PM

I used it on:

Battery door
    Camera lens area
    bottom black piece.

Cheers for the pictures, it looks like a good fit. I ordered mine last week.

09-14-11 03:58 PM
    Have used on all my phones. Great price, great product. Just took off the skins from my 9630 to sell and it looks like new. Fully skinned my 9930.
    09-14-11 03:58 PM
    here is my pics. Just received mine yesterday... looks pretty slick to me!!

Attachment 94057

Attachment 94059

Attachment 94058
    09-22-11 03:49 PM
    I just installed my BSE the other day. It's looking great so far. There are small gaps at the edges, but I'm also using an Otterbox Commuter that is covering them up. I've only installed the screen and the chin below the keyboard.

09-22-11 04:44 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD