Anybody tried Desktop Manager v7.1.0 B33 with their 9900/9930?
I am currently still using DM 220.127.116.11, having had a terrible experience with 7.0 B60 a few months ago. Anybody know if 7.1.0 B33 is any better?Bold 9900 (shrunk 18.104.22.1684) sim-free on O2 UK. Ex 9700 and 9000.
Re: Anybody tried Desktop Manager v7.1.0 B33 with their 9900/9930?
Yeah thanks for the feedback. For me there is a known error with recurring appointments in Outlook (KB32032) - "This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available."
I'm sticking with 6.1.Bold 9900 (shrunk 22.214.171.1244) sim-free on O2 UK. Ex 9700 and 9000.
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2012, 07:53 AM
- By jules_kylie in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:43 AM
- By Rev Al in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2012, 12:30 PM
- By ES1978 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:56 PM
- By andreBii in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:54 PM