would love to have my 9900 last 2 complete days with my 3G switched on!!! currently I'm manually switching between 2G and 3G to save on the juice..

come onnn anyoneee? same size but bigger capacity and I'm SOLDDD!
    09-26-11 07:58 AM
    I dont think we habe one yet but i cant imagine how amazing a 2600 mah battery would be.
    09-26-11 08:00 AM
    I dont think we habe one yet but i cant imagine how amazing a 2600 mah battery would be.
    haha i think for a batt this size to be pumped up to 2600mah is a little too far fetched.. 1800mah would be nice! not asking for much!
    09-26-11 08:05 AM
    sh#@ Id go for a 1500. Remember you would still have the current one as a spare for heavy days.
    09-26-11 09:27 AM
    Any upgrade on the battery juice will be great as long as it maintain it stock size, and I will be a happy camper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 09:52 AM
    I have not heard of one yet but I would be willing to be that when one comes out it would be Seidio along with a bigger battery door. Seidio is BIG on the batteries for BBs.
    09-26-11 09:55 AM
    I think for Lithium batteries, its hard to squeeze in more power within the same size

- Charles
    09-26-11 10:15 AM
    I think for Lithium batteries, its hard to squeeze in more power within the same size

- Charles
    That is why I added that if Seidio does it which they do all the time for BBs they also have larger battery doors as well. It can be done though.
    09-26-11 10:17 AM
    they have come up with a new technology for lith-ion batteries. instead of liquid electrolites they use some kind of gel. It can hold like 10x more juice and be 100x thinner..... dont quote me on this though, you might want to google it.

But i dont think its gonna be out any time soon. and if it does then well, you know how slow RIM is about stuff.

Other than that i dont think there can be a bigger mah battery without the battery itself getting bigger...
    09-26-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD