I've upgraded from a Bold 9000 and I was using an OEM leather side-loading folio case.

Basically it was this one but without the strap: http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Lea...bUvbUpU7023129

I was wondering if something similar existed for the 9900? I know there are cheapo ones out there but they don't matter to me because the magnet sensor doesn't work with them.

I could even still use my existing case if it wasn't for the fact that the 9900's magnet sensor doesn't pick up the 9000 case's magnet placement.
    01-11-12 11:48 PM
    Thanks, unfortunately the first one isn't really appealing and doesn't have any mention of the use of magnets to initiate automatic sleep on the phone.

I can't get to the second link because Crackberry auto-redirects me to the Canadian store and plops me on the front page, completely ignoring where the original link was taking me. When I go to the equivalent section for the 9900, there is no "Side Cases" section available to me... What kind of options are in the US store that aren't in the Canadian store?

See: Bold 9900 - BlackBerry Bold 9900 Cases - CrackBerry Canada
    01-12-12 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD