- 01-14-13, 11:27 PM #2
I've not used them, but I've heard they're supposed to be pretty decent. My favorites usually tend to be the OEM charging blocks I find on Amazon, along with the OEM cables. My last order of 4 blocks, spare cables, and an OEM car charger cost less than that setup, though, and gave me more options, as I prefer having blocks where I hang out in the house to moving them around. But that's just me...If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4, SM-N920P Galaxy Note 5If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- By bikesandbullies in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-09, 10:18 PM
- By tennistim777 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 55Last Post: 08-03-08, 09:53 PM
- By tennistim777 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 55Last Post: 08-03-08, 09:53 PM
- By John Yester in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 26Last Post: 04-30-08, 07:36 AM
- By mrlang in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-08, 04:59 PM