Everytime I have my blackberry plugged in my touchscreen is useless. I simply can't use it at all. If I'm scrolling through Facebook feeds the screen will click on something I never clicked on andit does it at blackberry homescreen too. SO NOW not only does my touchscreen NOT work in the sun but it also doesn't work while plugged in. This is the 4th 9930 I've had and the LAST.
    07-08-12 06:37 AM
    Does it happen no matter where it is plugged in? Sometimes other things plugged in the same socket or other things close can cause issues with touch screens.
    07-08-12 06:53 AM
    Does it happen no matter where it is plugged in? Sometimes other things plugged in the same socket or other things close can cause issues with touch screens.
    So I did some tests and its the charger itself. I have 2 chargers a OEM blackberry charger for my 9930 and a universal "just wireless" charger (sku # 04026). It only does it with this cheap charger. I posted the SKU number just incase someone wanted to look online at charger specs. So I apologize ,but it wasn't the 9930's fault this time lol.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-08-12 06:59 AM
    Why is it always the bb's fault everytime something goes sideways. Holy crap!
    07-08-12 06:32 PM
    It's not. People just jump the gun. Glad you found the issue. I use my 9930 plugged in all the time, wall or USB!

No issues, no bugs, no sunlight problem!
    07-08-12 06:41 PM
    Why is it always the bb's fault everytime something goes sideways. Holy crap!
    Because 90% of the time it IS the blackberry's fault. I don't see apple or droid having these issues
    07-08-12 06:56 PM
    Really? Check out the other forums. Those have plenty of issues. My first Android had an OS bug that caused the device to reboot 20-30 times a day. It was eventually resolved with an update.

All phones have bugs.
    07-08-12 06:57 PM
    Really? Check out the other forums. Those have plenty of issues. My first Android had an OS bug that caused the device to reboot 20-30 times a day. It was eventually resolved with an update.

All phones have bugs.
    I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be on my 4th iphone if I had one.
    I guess blackberry bugs are the worst in the industry considering RIM is on their last limb
    07-08-12 07:02 PM
    07-08-12 07:05 PM
    07-08-12 07:11 PM
    After seeing that your first link is a iPAD issue ,NO I didn't look. Lol nice try though
    Meh, you said you don't see apple or Android having these issues. I provided 4 links out of many that show yes apple and android do have these issues.
    07-08-12 07:17 PM
    I have this issue when using a specific power inverter in the car to charge. On another inverter i have there are no problems. Nor do i have issues with wall outlets in my home.

So there is something to do with the output of the charging source that can affect it. Perhaps too much or too little voltage? Or excessive spikes and dips. Who knows. This happens across multiple devices for me with that one inverter. So i would test other charging sources. And perhaps another charger if that does not help.

Sent from my flip-phone.
    07-08-12 07:41 PM
    Amazing.....Simply Amazing, I ran over a nail and got a flat so it's Mercedes Benz fault...
    world saviour and nuangel2 like this.
    07-09-12 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD