Another battery thread...(Battery Dying suddenly / Reconditioning)
Yes i know, a million battery threads are out there. But i couldn't find a proper answer:
My battery would be showing 75%, 60% or something like that, and suddenly on a 40 seconds call it will shut down (Battery low for radio use) and display red. Sometimes even without a call.
I think i know this means i ought to throw this battery and buy a new one. But is there any other hope (i hate to throw things), like reconditioning the battery, etc.
I tried stuff i read around here like depleting fully and recharge, etc..(well it is in fact depleting without any effort hehe)
Sorry if i didnt search well for similar threads. Move it as u feel fit
Let me know your insights.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-17-2013, 11:08 AM #4
- 690 Posts
get a new battery. If your battery is at least a year old, it is time to replace it. I just installed a new battery several days ago. My old one is a year and half old. I was informed that the battery has a one year warranty. If yours is less than a year old, you can get one at no cost. Otherwise, amazon has it for less than $5.
- By andy957 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 10Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:57 PM
- By anddyb488 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2011, 02:11 PM
- By CassidyNicoleXO in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2011, 02:30 PM
- By Mtaylo24 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-25-2009, 09:56 AM
- By jbautz in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:21 AM