Has anyone ever had any experience doing business with Anarchy Mobile? I'm looking at them to maybe buy a BlackBerry 9900 from...but can't find anu reviews.

Anarchy Mobile
    04-03-12 11:34 AM
    Now you're going to make me look bad
    04-03-12 06:37 PM
    Now you're going to make me look bad
    Nah, dude...just wanting some feedback before I send them $400 of my hard earned cash. They seem like nice guys in the emails...but I need some warm & fuzzy about their dealings from others.

How does that make you look bad?
    04-03-12 09:37 PM
    ^I was joking lol, yea def get as much info as you can, I would too.

Did you get my PM?
    04-03-12 10:22 PM
    ^I was joking lol, yea def get as much info as you can, I would too.

Did you get my PM?
    Yeah, got it. Thanks.
    04-04-12 08:25 AM
    So has anyone else dealt with Anarchy Mobile? Bought a phone? Sold them a phone? Traded?
    04-04-12 02:09 PM
    Did you end up dealing with them? I am probably going to offer them the phones im listing on the forum as I am getting no bites. I'll let you guys know what happens
    04-17-12 10:52 AM
    All I'd say is unless you can specify which one you'd want you might get a T-Mobile one, then you can only use EDGE on AT&T...
    04-17-12 11:10 AM
    Did you end up dealing with them? I am probably going to offer them the phones im listing on the forum as I am getting no bites. I'll let you guys know what happens
    Nope, too much hassle to trade with a New York company with no history or customer reviews...even though they shot me a great deal. I have to give props to Tyler in customer service though, as he really went to bat for me trying to make the deal easier for me...but to no avail.
    04-17-12 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD