All of sudden, I do not get any messages in the message folder. I get the notification (*) that I have new message (from any of my email accounts) but when I open the folder, there is nothing. I can see them from my today screen. I am using the 7.1 .267 with mini banner theme.

I changed the them to the default but that did not solve the issue. Any re3commendation or insights are appreciated.
    02-29-12 12:06 PM
    ...battery pull
    fazluke likes this.
    02-29-12 12:09 PM
    Check your saves messages if battery pull doesn't work.
    02-29-12 12:14 PM
    Battery pull fixed it, thank you
    02-29-12 12:32 PM
    i have the same problem. started immediately after i updated my OS.
    emails shows up in the notification and the "today screen" and i can open them. when i close them, they don't show up in my main msgs list OR even in the individual emails folder.

i checked the settings under 'inbox management'- the main message list is set to show emails from all my email addresses.
    when i go into "folders" and choose specific email addresses (and choose "all mail"), then i can see all the emails there.

emails that came into my phone BEFORE the OS update are still showing in the main msg list, though.

tried the battery pull with no luck. anyone got an answer?

EDIT: i have a torch 9810
    Last edited by belseat; 05-02-12 at 12:38 PM.
    05-02-12 12:30 PM
    i have the same problem. started immediately after i updated my OS.
    emails shows up in the notification and the "today screen" and i can open them. when i close them, they don't show up in my main msgs list OR even in the individual emails folder.

i checked the settings under 'inbox management'- the main message list is set to show emails from all my email addresses.
    when i go into "folders" and choose specific email addresses (and choose "all mail"), then i can see all the emails there.

emails that came into my phone BEFORE the OS update are still showing in the main msg list, though.

tried the battery pull with no luck. anyone got an answer?

EDIT: i have a torch 9810
    Did you try viewing the saved messages?
    05-02-12 12:40 PM
    Did you try viewing the saved messages?
    i don't know what that means. how do i do this?

EDIT: i just found that when i hit the BB key. i tried it and it shows no emails as saved.
    05-02-12 12:51 PM
    no one has any help?
    05-03-12 01:17 AM
    no one has any help?
    I found sometimes after I had read messages they would then appear as unread * and no matter what I did I couldnt mark them as read... had to battery pull... have now upgraded to 7.1.0.342 and seems to be better...
    05-03-12 05:20 PM
    I've had certain (largish) emails come back as unread if I only glance at them. I've always surmised they were not fully downloaded and, when complete, returned to unread status.
    05-03-12 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD