Hello All,

I am sorry if this has been covered on other threads but I could not find an answer for my 'problem'. Maybe this should be posted in the OS7 forums.

I currently own a Bold 9900 running OS7.1 and have been provided a International Calling Card from my employer for work purposes. They currently do not cover the cell plan, but are willing to cover calling charges for long distance. I currently have the Calling Card set up as a contact so I can call the contact, wait for it to automatically enter in my account and pin number, then manually dial the number I wish to call. What I would like to be able to do is have an email open and select the number in someone signature, hit my blackberry button, and in the menu have an option to use either the Calling Card contact number with waits/pauses/pin and then dial the number selected in the email. Does anybody know if this is possible through an app? I have seen some that claim to let me add what ever I want to the BlackBerry menu, but am unsure if they will suffice for this. I do not wish to spend money on an app that will not do the job. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    11-24-12 09:36 PM
    208 views and no replies? I feel like I'm SOL
    11-26-12 09:43 AM
    I have been using BlaCaDa Home Page for a long time now and it works a treat.

Let me know what you think?
    Khouri86 likes this.
    11-26-12 11:04 AM
    Thank you for your reply jswaly, I will look into it and give it a try, from the looks of the homepage,it's exactly what I'm looking for
    12-05-12 05:08 PM