activate BB account wirelessly?
Any help is appreciated: How can I activate m BB account through wireless access on my Bold9930 only?
after several months having my Verizon account on-hold/disabled while overseas I lost the ability to use BBM and email on my blackberry through wireless connections. Made sense to me that I shouldn't be able to use the BB services and network if I wasn't an active and paying client.
Now I have just re-activated my Verizon account...and am actively paying for both my shared minutes and BB data package....however I am still overseas with no cell coverage....does anyone have any idea how to activate my BB services without cell coverage....ie, I still cannot use BBM and was hoping to use the new BBM voice to communicate with my family until I return home soon.
- 01-11-13, 08:28 AM #3
I did not think the HRT reg would NOT work over wifi. Am I missing something?July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
thanks for the quick response....might be where my problem lies. I have no entries under my host routing table. I just did a software upgrade through the bb desktop software thinking maybe something would reset itself and help, maybe that made it impossible to reconnect without cell coverage.
- By landsart in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-13, 06:05 AM
- By caepellico in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-08, 08:43 AM
- By nycshan in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-08, 03:43 PM
- By boxofrain in forum Mac UsersReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-08, 09:47 PM
- By chris78 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 07-01-08, 02:19 PM