activate BB account wirelessly?
Any help is appreciated: How can I activate m BB account through wireless access on my Bold9930 only?
after several months having my Verizon account on-hold/disabled while overseas I lost the ability to use BBM and email on my blackberry through wireless connections. Made sense to me that I shouldn't be able to use the BB services and network if I wasn't an active and paying client.
Now I have just re-activated my Verizon account...and am actively paying for both my shared minutes and BB data package....however I am still overseas with no cell coverage....does anyone have any idea how to activate my BB services without cell coverage....ie, I still cannot use BBM and was hoping to use the new BBM voice to communicate with my family until I return home soon.
- 01-11-2013, 08:28 AM #3
I did not think the HRT reg would NOT work over wifi. Am I missing something?Samsung Galaxy SIII
** Any BlackBerry TS recommendations are from memory and only provided as reference.
thanks for the quick response....might be where my problem lies. I have no entries under my host routing table. I just did a software upgrade through the bb desktop software thinking maybe something would reset itself and help, maybe that made it impossible to reconnect without cell coverage.
- By landsart in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:05 AM
- By caepellico in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:43 AM
- By nycshan in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2008, 03:43 PM
- By boxofrain in forum Mac UsersReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:47 PM
- By chris78 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:19 PM