Is there any default shortcut or configurable shortcut so I can access my bookmarks page directly from the home screen?

I know I can either open the browser and press "K" or I can add bookmark shortcuts to my home screen or a specific folder. But I want to be able to access my bookmarks page directly...
    10-29-12 09:10 AM
    Why not just set the Bookmarks page as the Start Page in the browser? That way when you open the browser, that's the page that will open.
    10-29-12 10:58 AM
    Is there any default shortcut or configurable shortcut so I can access my bookmarks page directly from the home screen?

I know I can either open the browser and press "K" or I can add bookmark shortcuts to my home screen or a specific folder. But I want to be able to access my bookmarks page directly...
    Yes, just press B if you have shortcuts enabled.
    10-29-12 11:02 AM
    Combining belfastdispatcher's and SwiftBeach's answers gets you what you want, I believe. That's exactly how mine is set up : bookmarks as home page, shortcuts enabled from home screen, press "b" on home screen and voila! Bookmarks are there ( also - consider ShortCutMe App from forum member Vijik)
    10-29-12 12:10 PM
    Above poster beat me to the punch while I took a screenshot...
    So in Browser, click MENU (BB logo), click O, select Options. Have it set like so:

Now all that being said, if you left any page(s) open in Browser, that's what you'll see first.
    Instead of K to see list of Bookmarks, hit G and the start page with bookmarks thumbnails opens.
    (Or W to switch tabs, select an empty one with + on the right.)
    10-29-12 12:29 PM